Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Music festival..







On March 27 we had music festival..
I was really strained. Because grade 11 and most students were good but we were not.
We had a reason but I don't want to say.
Anyway we sang..and there was something wrong.
Because the song was not working . So teacher mae wanted to interview to us.
It was dangerous but the god helped me . Anyway It was not bad.
After the finish It was nothing .. hahaha
I watched the other students. And ... it was fine ..
Especially grade11 was really nice!!!!
Also Sam played the instrument but he made mistakes , but it was great! .
Finally it was great and funny  I like it!!
But I can't fine my pictures.... why!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Son! You were great! I don't know why you have no pictures. I will ask other teachers who took pics if they have any of yours! :)

    LOL. So God saved you from my questions, eh? :p

    ReplyDelete